Do you find yourself constantly in search of delicious recipes that don’t require a long list of ingredients or techniques? Well, then you’re in luck. Vanilla muffins are the perfect treat to make if you don’t have a lot of time on your hands but still want something sweet and scrumptious!
Not only do they use basic baking supplies that can all be found at your local grocery store, but the actual recipe is so not difficult. Plus, each bite just melts in your mouth with its fluffy texture and forte vanilla flavor—it’s sure to be one hit among everyone!
What Is the Secret of Making Light and Fluffy Muffins?
Before you begin making the batter, make sure that all of the ingredients are at room temperature. Why? The presence of room temperature eggs, butter, and milk aids in the formation of a smooth batter. Only then the mixture become able to trap air and expand when heated in the oven. This expansion results in fluffy, light muffins.
Is the Muffin Batter Supposed to Be Thick or Runny?
Depending on the ingredients, the batter will be runny or very thick. In general, the thinner the batter, the lighter the baked muffins will be.
Is A Muffin Better Than A Cake?
The primary distinction between cake batter and muffin batter is that cake batter contains more fat and sugar than muffin batter. As a result, muffins are healthier than cakes.
What Can I Do to Make My Muffins More Moist?
Top Tips for Making Moist Homemade Muffins
- Keep the wet and dry ingredients separately.
- Consider using paper liners.
- Add all of the flavorings at the end of the procedure.
- Fill the muffin cups only halfway.
- Check the Oven’s Temperature.
- Add Flavor to Your Muffins.
- Check to see if the muffins are fully cooked before handling them.
More Dessert Recipes
- Orange & Cranberry Scones
- Pumpkin Pie
- Cream Puffs
Vanilla MuffinsA deceptively greatcombination of deliciousness and moistness… These vanilla muffins are made witha combo of eggs, butter, milk applesauce and a generous amount of vanillaextract.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 large egg
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1-1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat theoven to 350 °F.
- Grease a 12cups standard-sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In afood processor, add all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for about 30-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centercomes out clean.
- Remove the muffin tin from oven and place ontoa wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Invert the muffins onto the wire rack to coolcompletely before serving.
NotesFor a fancier look, you can drizzle the cooled muffins with vanilla glaze.
NutritionCalories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 4gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 84mgPotassium: 56mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 172IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 46mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
Leave a Reply