What is more interesting than having a delicious chicken breast dinner in just half an hour made with just two simple ingredients?
This delicious yet straightforward Air Fryer 2-Ingredients Chicken Breast recipe is the ideal healthy meal! The chicken is marinated in a simple mixture of Italian dressing and comes out flawlessly cooked every time in the air fryer!
The effortless two-ingredient marinade is always a winner. Because I wouldn’t say, I like measuring out a long list of spices, utilizing the Italian dressing makes this recipe a breeze.
Why Make Air-Fried 2-Ingredient Chicken Breast?
I like how the air fryer renders chicken meat soft moist while also crisping them up nicely on the surface. Because there is no breading, this recipe is excellent for a keto and weight watchers’ diet.
What Is the Best Way to Serve It?
This low-calorie chicken breast dinner entrée can be served by tossing it in a sandwich, salad, or wrap. It also tastes delicious over a bed of noodles.
Can I Substitute the Italian Dressing in This Recipe?
Yes, you can substitute the Italian dressing if you do not want it! A couple of tablespoons of the Italian dressing will work as a substitute. Regular, light, or spicy Italian (any Italian salad dressing) would suffice for this recipe.
Can I Use Other Chicken Cuts in This Recipe?
Other cuts of chicken, such as tenders, thighs, drumsticks, etc., can be used in this recipe, but the cooking time will vary. Using a meat thermometer, ensure that the inside of the chicken gets to no less than 165 degrees F, regardless of the type of chicken you use.
Can I Use Frozen Chicken?
Yes, you can, but if you are using frozen chicken, you’ll need to add an extra 5-10 minutes to the cooking time. Cooking large, chunky pieces of freezing chicken can take a long time (use a meat thermometer to check for doneness!
For more instructions, check out this Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Breast recipe.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Burgers
Air Fryer Pistachio Crusted Chicken
Air Fryer 2-Ingredients Chicken Breasts
- 4 (5-6-ounces) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, add the chicken breasts and dressing and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken breasts into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 21 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chicken breasts twice after every 7 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken breasts from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply