Nothing could be more delicious at the dining table as a dessert other than pudding, and if you are a pudding lover, you will want to have it as a main item instead of a dessert.
But do you have the nerves to handle the pressure of making a perfect pudding? Don’t worry, as this air fryer apple bread pudding recipe is here to soak all this pressure.
Why Should You Make This Delicious Pudding Using Your Air Fryer?
Making a pudding in an air fryer must be your ultimate choice as it is tough to handle it in the oven. In an air fryer, you will get the perfectly baked pudding. The juiciness of the pudding will remain as it is, and the outer crust will be as crispier as it should be. The color and shine of the pudding made in an air fryer are so fascinating that you cannot stop yourself from eating it.
What Ingredients are Required to Make this Delicious and Attractive Dessert?
To make the bread pudding, you need pieces of bread, peeled and finely chopped apples, raisins, chopped walnuts, ground cinnamon, cornstarch, vanilla extract, milk, water, and honey. Cut the bread pieces into other tiny cubes. Place the mixture of all these ingredients in a pudding pan. For topping this delicious dessert, you need some more ingredients such as plain flour, brown sugar, and butter. Cooking them together for a few minutes will help you make a shiny crystal topping for this dessert.
- Try to use a day or two old pieces of bread instead of fresh ones, making a more delicious pudding.
- Soaking the dry pieces of bread in some syrup will give your pudding extra moisture, taste, and flavor.
- Topping it with prepared topping and ice cream scoops will make it look even more delicious.
More Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer Coconut Cookies
- Air Fryer Raisin & Oat Muffins
- Air Fryer Walnut Zucchini Bread
Air Fryer Apple Bread PuddingOne of the sophisticated and delicious dessert dishes for family gatherings…
- 5 ½ ounces bread cubed
- ¼ cup apple peeled, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cornstrach
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup plain flour plus 2 tbsp
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 ½ tbsp butter
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- For pudding: in a large bowl, add bread, apple, raisins, and walnuts and mix well.
- In another bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the milk mixture into bread mixture and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- For topping: in a bowl, mix together the flour and sugar.
- With a pastry cutter, cut in the butter until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the bread mixture into the greased baking dish evenly and spread the topping mixture on top.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 22 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and serve warm.
NutritionCalories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 4gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 122mgPotassium: 151mgFiber: 2gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 52IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 75mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂