Want to try something new for breakfast that is also healthy? Try these Air fryer Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Spinach!
A quick and straightforward breakfast for four people also lets you do other chores while the baked eggs cook in the air fryer.
The spinach and mushrooms form a fantastic basis, which is further improved by the richness of feta cheese. This delectable recipe takes only 33 minutes to make from scratch.
What Is Best About Baked Eggs In an Air Fryer?
Warm-cooked eggs with healthy and tasty mushrooms and spinach along with the feta cheese on top! What a healthier meal to prepare and gain energy with a nutritious and energy-dense breakfast!
These air fryer-cooked eggs have so many options that you’ll have a blast eating them. You can air-fry eggs or add bacon, spinach, sausages, cheese, or whatever you like.
And, best of all, they’re ideal for a low-carb and keto-friendly brunch!
Which Container to Use For Air-Frying Baked Eggs?
We just used the baking pan in this recipe as we made one whole dish of baked eggs instead of separate mini-baked egg cups.
Single servings can also be made with silicone muffin cups. It’s a terrific method to make each cooked egg serve unique. They are simple to use, and the egg does not stick when sprayed with olive oil.
Why Should You Use Your Air Fryer to Bake Eggs?
Baking eggs in an air fryer has one significant advantage, in my opinion: time. Mostly I am in a rush in the mornings; therefore, I don’t want to waste time or energy preparing breakfast. It takes around 18 minutes to bake eggs in an air fryer, which is less time than it takes my oven to heat up or a pot of water to boil.
How to Serve Them?
Accompanied by a toast or two, serve them with grated bottarga, thinly shaved parmesan, and fresh parsley chopped.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Baked Eggs with Mushroom & Spinach
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 chestnut mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 7 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- Lightly grease a round baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the prepared baking pan, add tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile ,in a sieve, place the spinach.
- Pour boiling water over spinach and drain well.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and place the spinach into pan over veggie mixture evenly.
- Carefully crack the eggs over the spinach.
- Again, slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F for 8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and top with feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.