Your wish of having beef at breakfast, especially at weekends, usually turned out as it is not easy to make beef, especially at breakfast. However, you don’t need to starve more for having beef at the breakfast table, as this air fryer beef frittata recipe will help you to turn your regular frittata into a delicious meaty one with just a few simple steps.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make This Air Fryer Beef Frittata?
The essential ingredients required to make this delicious breakfast are eggs, beef, scallions, salt, pepper, cheese, red chili flakes, and some other herbs of your choice. Make sure that all the vegetables and herbs you added are chopped just like you use in an omelet. Cheese must also be shredded completely.
Can You Use Raw Beef in this Recipe?
Apparently, you have to take raw beef, but you cannot use it as it is in the recipe. This is because it will be hard to cook it perfectly and other ingredients and take a lot of time. Therefore, it is suggested to ground the beef perfectly and then cook it in a pan for 8 to 10 minutes. During this time, you can prepare other ingredients to make this frittata.
What are Some Top Tips to Make this Beef Frittata Using Your Air Fryer?
- Ensure that you have pre-cooked the beef as it will not cook perfectly with other ingredients in the air fryer.
- Once you have cooked the beef, remove all grease from it. Otherwise, your frittata will become oily and fatty.
- The beef should be cooled down to average temperature before adding it into a frittata.
- When it gets cooked in the air fryer, you must let it sit for a few minutes and then cut it into wedges of your shape.
- Serving the frittata with a dipping sauce such as Swiss chard, Marinara, or Hollandaise will be a perfect choice.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Beef Frittata
- ½ lb ground beef
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese shredded and divided
- 8 eggs beaten lightly
- 4 scallions chopped
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Heat a non0stick frying pan over medium-high heat and cook the beef for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and drain the grease completely.
- Set aside to cool.
- Lightly grease a baking dish
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large-sized bowl, add the cooked beef, ¾cup of cheese, eggs, scallion and cayenne pepper and mix until well blended.
- Place the beef mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, top the frittata with remaining cheese.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve.