Are you a mushroom lover? If yes, I don’t think you even need a reason to eat them. Making a side dish to prepare a supper for Sundays is a fabulous idea. Moreover, mushrooms are almost everyone’s favorite.
However, if you are afraid of making them due to previous horrible experiments, you must try this air fryer braised mushroom recipe. It is so easy and accurate that you will make mushrooms like an expert.
What Type of Mushrooms Are Required to Make This Delicious Cuisine?
There is no need to mention that you require some edible mushrooms and don’t go with poisonous ones. Among edible mushrooms, this recipe is compatible with many varieties such as baby Bellas mushrooms, white mushrooms, button mushrooms, and Portobello mushrooms. However, baby mushrooms and Portobello are most fitted for this recipe. Before starting to cook them, ensure that no poisonous mushroom is present. You have to take care of it a lot, especially when you buy them raw.
How to Season the Mushrooms to Make Air Fryer Braised Mushrooms?
First, you have to take mushrooms and cut them into slices. Then you have to season them by mixing them with some salt, pepper, Chinese 5 spice powder, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and some butter if you want its flavor in your mushrooms. Then you have to add soy sauce to get perfect flavors. After that, you have to cook them in your air fryer.
What are the Tips to Make Them Picture Perfect?
- Wash the mushrooms before slicing them. However, don’t soak them in water or wash them too long. Pat drying them is also a good choice.
- When seasoning them, add the soy sauce at the end, just before introducing them into the air fryer.
You can serve them with some soups or as a topping on your favorite meal.
More Side dish Recipes
Air Fryer Braised Mushrooms
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 20 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place the mushroom into the prepared baking dish.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, add the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, five-spice powder and ground ginger and mix well. Set aside.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, place the vinegar mixture in the baking dish and stir to combine.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and serve.