Haven’t you gotten bored of eating the traditional potato fries again and again?
It’s time to take your fries experience to the next level with the help of this air fryer butternut squash fries.
These crispy and crunchy fries with a soft texture inside are going to be your first-ever choice for any snack time.
Is it Necessary to Peel Off Butternut Squash to Cook it in an Air Fryer?
The preferable thing is to peel off the butternut squash. You can make it without doing so but remember, fries will not crisp up then. These fries are famous due to their crispiness.
Are These Fries Compatible with Vegan Diet Plan?
Yes! These fries are totally vegan, and you can comfortably enjoy them while following a vegan diet plan.
How to Set the Temperature for Making Butternut Squash Fries Using an Air Fryer?
The temperature must be kept at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for the preheating and cooking process. However, after cooking for 12 minutes, raise the temperature to 360° F. It is required to bring the typical crisp to the fries.
How to Serve the Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries?
The best way to serve the butternut Squash fries is to serve them with burgers or other fast food items like simple French fries. However, you can also serve them without seasonings or dipping sauces.
Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 1 pound butternut squash peeled ,seeded and cut into fries
- 2 tsp fresh parsley minced
- ½ tbsp olive oil Make sure you have well coated the fries with all ingredients before sliding them into the air fryer.
- 1 tsp garlic powder The preferable method is to arrange them in a single layer in the air fryer's basket.
- as required salt and ground black pepper Cook them for at least 12 minutes in the preheated air fryer and then increase the temperature for 2 more minutes. Doing so is necessary to make them crispy outside and soft inside.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a large-sized bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the squash fries into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, shake the basket and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to for 2 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the squash fries from Air Fryer and serve.
More Side dish Recipes