Are you tired of the same old fried foods? Do you want to try something new as an appetizer? Then try these Cheesy Rice Flour Bites from the Air Fryer! The only ingredients are milk, rice flour, and cheese, all nutritious and tasty.
These crispy air fryer Cheesy Rice Flour Bites are packed with rich, creamy Parmesan cheese and are ready to become your new family favorite!
This recipe is one of my favorites to prepare in the air fryer when I am bored with the same old fried foods! Almost weekly served as a delectable appetizer at my home!
What is Air Fryer Cheesy Rice Flour Bites?
They are highly nutritious, yet light and tasty appetizers packed with rice flour, milk, and cheese. Air Fryer Cheesy Rice Flour Bites are small equal-sized balls made with milk, rice flour, oil, and cheese, then fried (air fried in this recipe).
What I Love Most About Air Fryer Cheesy Rice Flour Bites?
Most of all, I love this recipe because it doesn’t make my house smell like fried food. These bites are not drenched in oil; it is easy to clean up and make me feel less guilty to enjoy eating them.
It includes some of my favorite foods! Parmesan cheese, milk, and rice flour! YUM!
Easy to prepare ahead of time and freeze.
It’s a vegetarian/vegan meal that’s simple to make in an air fryer with only a few ingredients.
Is it Possible to Prepare These Bites in Advance?
Yes, you can make these bites ahead of time. However, they should not be air-fried. Refrigerate them uncooked in an airtight box.
Can I Add Veggies to These Bites?
Yes! It would be good to have some veggies in this air fryer cheesy rice flour bites. Add capsicums, onions, ginger, garlic, carrots, and coriander (parsley). Also, cooked peas or sweet corn will taste good.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Cheesy Rice Flour Bites
- 6 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup rice flour
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese shredded
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add milk, flour, oil and cheese and mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Make small equal-sized balls from the dough.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 300 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the balls into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the balls from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply