Breakfast is something that doesn’t have a lot of varieties except in terms of bread brands and jams’ flavors. This situation makes it difficult for you to make a special breakfast for your special guests. However, with this air fryer chicken quiche recipe, you can make a perfect chicken-loaded breakfast to serve your loved ones. And the best thing is that it will only take you about 20 to 22 minutes to make this delicious breakfast for you and your guest just using your air fryer.
Why Is It Necessary to Make This Delicious Chicken Quiche in the Air Fryer?
There might be other ways of making this delicious breakfast, like using your oven or regular stove. However, the key to making it ideally is using your air fryer. The air fryer will get proper heat from all sides and get cooked up to perfection. Moreover, the mixture of chicken, cheese, and cream will merge perfectly, and the crunch of pie crust will also remain stable.
How to Make the Filling of This Air Fryer Chicken Quiche?
The fillings to make quiche can be genuine of your own choice. However, if you follow this recipe, you must go with a mixture of eggs, chicken, cheese, and cream. To make the filling perfectly, you have to take a bowl and all the ingredients except chicken. Mix them well using a spoon or hand beater. After that, you have to pour it on the pie crust arranged in the pan, followed by a topping with chicken. Your filling is ready now. The egg mixture contains spices, herbs, eggs, cream, and cheese.
- It would be best to serve it after topping it with fantastic toppings. Salt and freshly cut peppers will do an excellent job with topping in this case.
- You can use various side dishes to serve with it. Tossed salad is amongst the first ones.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Quiche
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ frozen ready-made pie crust
- ¼ tbsp olive oil
- 1 small egg
- 3 tbsp cheddar cheese grated
- 1½ tbsp whipping cream
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 5-6 tbsp cooked chicken chopped
- Lightly grease a small pie pan with cooking spray.
- Cut 1 (5-inch) round from the pie crust.
- Arrange the pie crust round in a small pie pan and gently press in the bottom and sides.
- In a bowl, add egg, cheese, cream, salt, and black pepper and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture over the dough base and top with the chicken.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pie pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pie pan from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack to cool for about 5minutes before serving.
- Cut into equal-sized wedges and serve.