For a change, try this Air Fryer Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread. Banana bread is one of my favorite foods, and I used to bake it almost every weekend.
So, throughout my hectic week, I could take a slice and prepare some coffee to have a deliciously healthy, homemade breakfast waiting for me.
They’re still one of my favorite breakfast recipes, but now my air fryer does a fantastic job of preparing them. Today, I created this bread by modifying a standard banana bread recipe and adding chocolate chips along with peanut butter.
Can I Use Different Types of Flour in This Recipe?
Many people inquire if they may use another type of flour instead of all-purpose flour. You can use whichever flour you choose, but it will give you a slightly different texture. Here are some healthier alternatives that will work:
- Oat flour
- White-whole wheat flour
- All-purpose flour
- Whole-wheat flour
- Gluten-free flour
Is it Healthy to Eat Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is high in protein, vitamins, and minerals and high in fat and calories. While the healthful fats in peanut butter are beneficial, they should be used in moderation to avoid undesirable weight gain or health issues.
How to Store This Air-Fried Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread?
Refrigerate: Any leftovers should be wrapped tightly in saran wrap. It will keep for about 2 days at room temperature.
Freeze: In case you want to freeze the leftover bread rolls, put them in the freezer after wrapping them in saran wrap. They’ll be suitable for roughly a month.
Defrost: Before using, thaw them on the counter or in the refrigerator until it meets room temperature.
- Make the tastiest banana bread rolls in the air fryer in a tiny loaf pan or bundt pan. If the pan is too thick, the inside of your air fryer may not cook, depending on the model.
- You can add the ingredients to this bread as per your liking; for example, you can add nuts or raisins or even cinnamon and vanilla flavors.
More Bread Recipes
Air Fryer Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, add the egg, applesauce, yogurt, and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Then, add in the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Gently, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then remove the bread from loaf pan and place onto a wire rack until it is completely cool before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.