The air fryer copycat red lobster cheddar bay biscuits are easy to make. They are sweet, buttery, creamy, flavorful and cheesy.
Air Fryer bakes copycat biscuits in a short period. They turn out so delicious. These biscuits are an anytime snack. You can cook them for a brief period.
Why Do My Copycat Biscuits Stick To Each Other When Baking in An Air Fryer?
Copycat biscuits stick to each other if they are closely placed. Therefore, arrange the biscuits in a single layer. Place the biscuits with a fair gap between each other.
The gap would allow biscuits to expand freely after baking. Biscuits will not touch each other. Hence, they will come out incredibly round without sticking to each other.
How Much Time is Required to Bake Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits in an Air Fryer?
Copycat biscuits are very gooey. They need only a few minutes to get baked. You can bake them in 9 minutes only. Yes, you got it right! An air fryer can bake copycat biscuits in 9 minutes only.
However, increasing time would cause a little trouble as the air fryer can instantly heat anything. Hence, keep an eye on the time.
Can I Reheat My Copycat Biscuits in an Air Fryer?
You can warm up copycat biscuits in an air fryer. Make sure that the temperature is low. Heat them for 2-3 minutes only. Do not overheat them. Otherwise, they may burn or get extra brownish.
Can I Apply Sauce or Spices to the Copycat Biscuits?
It is totally up to you to experiment with your copycat biscuits. However, it would be best to apply some butter mixture over them. The butter mixture consists of butter, garlic, and parsley. It would add so much taste to your biscuits.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- as required salt
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1 clove garlic large, minced
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ½ tsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- For biscuits: in a bowl, add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, basil, spices and salt and mix well.
- In another large bowl, add buttermilk, whipping cream, butter, garlic and oil and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add the cheese and stir to combine.
- With your hands, knead until dough ball forms.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal-sized balls.
- Then press each ball slightly to flatten.
- Line the bottom of Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the biscuits into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and sauté garlic for about 1 minute.
- Stir in parsley and remove from the heat.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the biscuits from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Brush each biscuit with butter mixture and serve warm.