The tastiest corn pancakes are made in an air fryer! They’re light, crunchy, and flavorful. These savory corn pancakes are ideal for a delightful yet healthy breakfast.
They’re so pleasant, with earthy flours, sweet corn, and a dash of salt and spices, that you’ll cook them again and again!
Crispier on the outside and soft and flavorful on the inside, this tried-and-true air fryer breakfast recipe will become a family favorite!
Are These Pancakes Vegan & Healthy?
This recipe yields the best low-calorie, eggless, and non-deep-fried corn pancakes you’ve ever had. To prepare these corn cakes, I have used Flaxseed.
These savory vegan corn cakes are easy to make, delicious, and fun! It’s also a great way to eat your vegetables! I’ll also teach you how to make easy substitutions to make them vegan and diet-friendly so that you can prepare them at home. They’re made up of simple, healthy elements.
What is Good About These Pancakes?
These tasty air fryer corn pancakes are:
- they’re also simple to make
- very economical to make
If you’re using preserved (tinned) corn kernels for this recipe, make sure the juices are completely drained.
To create the right texture, I roughly grind the corn. A brief steaming is also beneficial.
What’s the Best Way to Cut Corn Off the Cob?
If you want to make these pancakes with fresh corn, you’ll need to cut the corn off the cob. You can easily do this with a Corn Cobber Tool.
You can also do this with an excellent kitchen knife. Put it on a firm surface and hold it erect. With one hand, hold it on top and carefully slice the kernels off with the knife from crown to base. The kernels are easy to remove.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Corn Pancakes
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- ¾ tsp soy milk
- 3 cups corn kernela drained
- ¼ cup fresh chives chopped
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Ina large-sized bowl, add flaxseed and water and blend well. Set aside for about5 minutes.
- In another bowl, add flour, cornmeal, sugar ,baking powder and salt and blend well.
- In the bowl of flaxseed mixture, add coconut oil and soy milk and mix until well blended.
- Add corn and chives and gently stir to combine.
- Make 4 equal-sized patties from the mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the patties into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer and then spray each with cooking spray evenly.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the patties once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the patties from Air Fryer and serve.