All of you have been eating bread for breakfast since the time you start eating, does not it make you bored or tired to eat the same thing again and again.
Definitely, it does! Sometimes you don’t want to eat them, but you have to.
Don’t worry as now this amazing air fryer date bread recipe is here to turn your normal bread loaves into excitingly flavorful and sweetness rich bread.
Why Should You Make Your Date Bread Using an Air Fryer?
Making bread at home usually requires an oven, however, it does not assure perfection. Therefore, you have to use an air fryer for making the perfect date bread, which will have a soft and juicy internal texture along with all the penetrated flavors. Moreover, you don’t have to babysit the bread loaf when cooking in the air fryer.
How to Make the Mixture for These Delicious Breakfast Loaves of Date Bread?
First of all, you have to collect the ingredients and then make a mixture out of them. Take a large bowl and add dates and butter to it. You can stir fry the dates in it for a few moments to get them a little bit crispier or simply add some hot water in it, this will soften the dates and release their flavors. Then take another bowl and add flour, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt in it and mix them well. Now add eggs in it followed by the mixture of dates and butter and then mix them well. You don’t need to knead it as common bread dough, it will be more like a cake batter.
- Never forget to preheat the air fryer as it will stimulate the cooking process and your bread’s sides will not be burned.
- You can add walnuts along with dates to these bread loaves for more exciting tastes.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Apple Muffins
- Air Fryer Cheese Omelet
- Air Fryer Bacon & Egg Cups
Air Fryer Date BreadThis moist date bread makes a wonderful breakfast option
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 ½ cup dates pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Grease a bread loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the dates, butter and top with the hot water.
- Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of dates, add flour mixture, and egg and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 340 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the bread from pan and place onto the wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NutritionCalories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 4gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 285mgPotassium: 290mgFiber: 3gSugar: 34gVitamin A: 37IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!