Are you fussy about your kids’ healthy breakfast? No worries, you can make air fryer egg bites for your kid’s breakfast. The protein-packed egg bites are best for breakfast.
These egg bites keep your kids healthy throughout the day and energize them. Moreover, it is also a healthy breakfast for adults and older people.
Do I Need to Oil Egg Bites While Cooking Them in the Air Fryer?
You do not need to add oil to cook egg bites in an air fryer. Just spray the non-stick cooking spray in the air fryer basket. Preheat it and then place air bites inside. Heat them for required cooking time. Your egg bites are ready to be served without any oily components.
Can I Use Paper Cups for Making Egg Bites Inside an Air Fryer?
Paper cups are thin and weak. They are not an excellent option to make egg bites in. You can use silicone cups instead. They will make egg bites of perfect shape.
Can I Reheat Egg Bites in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can definitely reheat egg bites in an air fryer. Preheat the air fryer at low temperature and heat the egg bites in the air fryer for 30-45 seconds. The egg bites would become soft, warm, and ready to be served.
What Temperature is Suitable for Cooking Egg Bites in an Air Fryer?
For egg bites, 300° F temperature is suitable in an air fryer. Preheat at 300° F for 5 minutes. Then, place silicone cups inside the air fryer basket. Heat them for 8-10 minutes at 380° C. Your egg bites are ready to be served.
Are Air Fryer Egg Bites Healthy?
Air fryer egg bites are rich in protein. Hence, they keep the human body energetic.
Egg bites do not contain carbohydrates. The absence of carbohydrates protects you from gaining loss. Hence, it is a light breakfast that turns out to be healthy.
Air Fryer Egg Bites
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 cooked bacon slices crumbled
- 1 scallion chopped
- Lightly grease 6 silicone cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- Add in the cheddar cheese, bacon and scallion and stir to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture into the prepared silicone cups evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 300 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the silicone cups into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the silicone cups from Air Fryer and serve.
More Breakfast Recipes