These air-fried eggplant fries are a terrific alternative if you’re watching your weight and calorie consumption! But they are just as good without the added grease and oil.
Air Fryer Eggplant Fries are tasty and healthful snacks crispy and aromatic. They take only a few minutes to prepare and crisp up to golden flawlessness using your air fryer with very little oil.
These nutritious fries will please your family very much! So, try them NOW.
Why Make Egg Plant Fries in the Air Fryer?
My air fryer is among my favorite kitchen appliances because you can create such excellent crispy food without using oil.
When you deep-fry something, it is flooded in deep oil and soaks it up. On the other hand, frying something in your air fryer calls for only a tiny amount of oil, and the air fryer does its magic, producing crispy results!
Only a light mist of oil in the basket and a light mist over the top of the eggplant fries are required before frying, thus, making them a healthier version.
Is it Possible to Prepare These Fries In Advance?
I recommend that you serve these right away. They’re incredibly crispy after air-frying; however, they lose some crunch after a while in the fridge. If you have any leftovers, I recommend using your air fryer to reheat them for restoring some crunch.
Which dipping Sauce Should I Use?
These crunchy air fryer eggplant fries pair well with almost everything! You can try Marinara Sauce, ranch dressing, ketchup, spicy sauce, or caesar dipping sauce as a dip.
- Do not put too many fries that can overcrowd the air fryer basket since your eggplant fries will be less crispy in that case.
- You can use parmesan cheese for added taste by simply grating it on top of these fries as soon as they come out of the air fryer.
- The easiest way to get the crunch out of these fries is to eat them.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Eggplant Fries
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1-1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup almond flour
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cut the eggplant into ½-inch rounds and then cut each round into ¼-inch sticks.
- With paper towels, pat dry the eggplant sticks.
- In a shallow plate, blend together the oil, maple syrup, paprika, salt and black pepper.
- In a second shallow plate, place the flour.
- Dip the eggplant sticks into the oil mixture and then coat with flour.
- Arrange the coated eggplant sticks onto a platter and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the eggplant sticks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14-16 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, shake the basket once.
- After cooking time is finished, transfer the eggplant fries onto a platter and serve immediately.