Cooking air fryer frozen chicken cordon bleu is a lifesaver for me on hectic weeknights.
It’s a delicious dinner that takes almost zero effort and time!
You don’t have to prepare anything because most frozen chicken cordon bleu arrives pre-breaded and packed with ham and cheese. Simply put them in the air fryer and let the machine do the rest!
Best of all, it’s the kind of supper that everyone in the family will enjoy.
Why Use an Air Fryer to Cook Frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu?
The air fryer is the perfect choice to cook frozen chicken cordon bleu. It eliminates all of the efforts of traditional frying while still producing a gorgeous crust on the outside! The air fryer will turn your frozen chicken breast to crispy, juicy, melty goodness without any hassle.
How Long Should I Cook Frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu in an Air Fryer?
Add the frozen chicken cordon bleu to the air fryer once it’s hot. Cook the frozen chicken cordon bleu for a total of 15-17 minutes, or until done. Halfway through the cooking time, do not forget to flip the pieces.
How to make Perfect Frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu in The Air Fryer?
Effective Tips to Make Perfect Frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Place the frozen chicken directly into the air fryer basket. You don’t need to spray the coating because it already contains oil.
- If you’re cooking two or more chicken cordon bleu at once, make sure there’s enough space between each chicken piece for the hot air to circulate effectively.
- Allow time for your cordon bleu to rest before slicing into it. The chicken will remain tender and moist as a result of this!
With the help of an Instant Read thermometer, check the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F and that it is fully cooked.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 1 frozen chicken cordon bleu
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken cordon blue into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chicken once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bread from Air Fryer and