Perfectly roasted tendered and flavorful pork tenderloin will undoubtedly be something you want to have at your dinner table.
However, going through the struggles of making pork tenderloin might lead you to ignore your wish of eating it.
But with this air fryer garlicky pork tenderloin recipe, you don’t have to give up on your wish of eating a slice of pork. This recipe is relatively easy to make and will take less time.
Which Part of Pork Makes the Tenderloin for this Recipe?
Tenderloin is one of the most tender meats in the world. Pork tenderloin is taken from the upper region of the spinal. It usually is a long and narrow piece of meat. It is taken from the upper region of the backbone or spines; it does not contain any bone. Cutting it by yourself might be difficult, and you can get a cut on your hand. So ask the butcher to cut it for you, and you can also ask for its other pieces.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make This Delicious Dinner?
The ingredients required to make it are ubiquitous and readily available. You only required pork tenderloin, salt, ground black pepper, and garlic. Make sure that you have roasted the garlic.
How to Season the Pork Tenderloin Before Roasting it in the Air Fryer?
You should use some cooking spray or olive oil to coat the tenderloin well. Then take salt and pepper and coat them over it. In the end, you have to make roasted garlic and rub it over the tenderloin.
- Always take the roasted cloves of Garlic for seasoning this tenderloin as it will give more aroma and flavor to this tenderloin.
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer as it will reduce the cooking time, and the skin of your tenderloin will be crispier.
- Serving it with some sauce will be a good idea.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Garlicky Pork Tenderloin
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1½ lb pork tenderloin
- 2 small heads roasted garlic
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Lightly spray all the sides of pork with cooking spray and then season with salt and black pepper.
- Now, rub the pork with roasted garlic.
- After preheating, arrange the pork tenderloin into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the pork tenderloin once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork tenderloin from Air Fryer and place onto a platter for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- With a sharp knife, cut the roast into desired sized slices and serve.