Stop obsessing about a perfectly roasted Thanksgiving turkey. It’s time-consuming and occupies all of the space in your oven. Use your air fryer for cooking a turkey this year! It takes significantly less effort and yields far better results, and you can count on crispy skin and delicious turkey every time! It’s also a fantastic way to have a more intimate Thanksgiving.
This air fryer herbed turkey breast is perfectly portioned for a modest Thanksgiving feast or a quick dinner for two, making it ideal for holidays and weeknights alike.
Why Make Air Fryer Herbed Turkey Breast?
Less Fat & Cool Kitchen: This holiday dish has everything you need, whether you’re trying to cut down on fat, keep your kitchen cool, or just want another opportunity to show off your crazy air fryer abilities.
Few Simple Ingredients: With only a few ingredients, it’s soft, juicy, and bursting with flavor! What could be more straightforward?
Set & Forget: You just have to toss it in your air fryer, let it roast while you enjoy your company, or fulfill your other chores.
Quick & Easy: It’s ready to cut and serve after roughly 45 minutes of cooking and another 15 minutes of resting.
Why to Air-Fry turkey Breast than the Whole Turkey?
You won’t wind up with dried-out turkey meat if you only cook the breast! Your turkey will be as juicy and delicious as it has always been, with crunchy creamy skin to boot. Plus, you won’t have a lot of leftover turkey in your refrigerator to deal with.
What Is the Best Way to Serve It?
Serve the herbed turkey breast with your favorite Thanksgiving stuff or a special Sunday dinner, like baby potatoes, sweet potato casserole, carrots, or green beans. Finish the dinner with warm rolls or buttery cornbread, then cheesecake to top it all off! Yummy!
How to Store It?
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days or freeze them for 3 months in an airtight container.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Herbed Turkey Breast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp dried thyme crushed
- 1 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- ½ tsp dried sage crushed
- ½ tsp dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 (2½-pound) bone-in, skin-on turkey breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the herbs, brown sugar and spices.
- Coat the turkey breast with oil evenly and then rub with the herb mixture.
- After preheating, arrange the turkey breast into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 35 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the turkey breast once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the turkey breast from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the turkey breast into desired-sized slices and serve.