Just imagine wrapping your fork around cheese-loaded macaroni will take you to the new world of tastes and flavor, and your heart will surely want to have them for dinner.
However, making macaroni is not an easy task for those new to cooking. However, this air fryer mac n’ cheese recipe will assist you in making delicious cuisine for dinner even if you don’t know the ABC of the cooking.
Just following all steps of this recipe will earn you the title of a good home chef.
What Are the Ingredients Required to Make This Delicious Dinner Cuisine?
Only a few ingredients are required to make this nutrient-rich cuisine for you and your family. It would be best to have cheese, corn starch, whipping cream, and dry macaroni. It would help if you went with cheddar cheese as it melts quickly and gives more cheesy feelings relative to other common types. These ingredients will make the basic version of this recipe. However, if you want some other flavors and tastes, you can go with various herbs and spices to add to this cuisine.
Do You Need to Boil the Macaroni For Making This Air Fryer Mac n’ Cheese Recipe?
To make most types of pasta or macaroni, you have first to boil the macaroni and then add it to the rest of the ingredients. However, in this recipe, you don’t have to boil them. You have to mix the ingredients and then add macaroni to this mixture. It will get cooked in your air fryer. This saves a lot of time required to boil and drain the macaroni.
More Vegetable Recipes
Air Fryer Potato Gratin in Ramekin
Air Fryer Beans & Veggie Burgers
Air Fryer Mac n’ Cheese
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray Don’t serve it directly from the air fryer. Let it sit for a few minutes. This will help develop the cheesy texture and flavor to its maximum level.
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided Roasted broccoli or vegetable salad will go well with this entirely vegan cuisine.
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, place 1½ cups of cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, place the remaining cheese, whipping cream and macaroni and mix well.
- Transfer the macaroni mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- With a piece of foil, cover the baking dish.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 310 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil and top the macaroni mixture with cornstarch mixture.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside to cool slightly before serving.
Leave a Reply