Have you not gotten tired of having simple potato fries as a smack on almost every occasion? If yes, then it’s time to try something different and share it with your friends as well. Making fries from carrots will undoubtedly be an innovative idea, and you might wonder about executing it. However, with this air fryer maple carrot fries, you can make these delicious snacks whenever you want.
Why Should You Try These Carrot Fries Instead of Traditional Potato Fries?
First of all, you have eaten potato fries many times in your life and might get bored of them on certain occasions. Making these fries will introduce a change to your snack parties, and you will love to have them again and again. However, the essential thing is that these carrot fries are way healthier than traditional potato fries. The reason behind this is the calories content, which is very high in potatoes compared to carrots.
How to Coat these Air Fryer Carrot Fries?
These fries are considered the most adaptive snacks in this world, and you can coat them with any ingredients of your choice to explore new and fantastic flavors. However, the most common is the one involving maple syrup and cinnamon. You have to mix maple syrup, olive oil, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl and add carrot slices. Then you have to shake them well using your hands so that all the slices get evenly coated. Now they are ready to get cooked in your air fryer.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Maple Carrot Fries
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray You can use grated parmesan cheese instead of maple syrup to explore another delicious version of these fries.
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into sticks You can also avoid using maple syrup to get low-calorie carrot fries.
- 1 tsp maple syrup If you are short on time, use stored, cut carrots to make your work easier and quicker.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- to taste salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- After preheating, arrange the carrot fries into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the carrot fries from Air Fryer and serve.