The demand for a pizza by your kids at breakfast is not something that you are surprised about, as it is a routine for kids to demand the wrong things at the wrong times. This air fryer pepperoni omelet recipe will help you fulfill their untimely demand for a pizza. It will be a special breakfast for your Kids and healthier as well.
What Type of Pepperoni Will Be the Suitable Choice for This Air Fryer Pepperoni Omelet?
You can use any pepperoni in this breakfast cuisine. However, you will wish to serve a healthy breakfast to your kids for an excellent start to their day. Therefore, you must preferably choose the turkey pepperoni for this omelet. This pepperoni is most suited because it contains less fat than other types of pepperoni. It is believed that turkey pepperoni contains seventy percent less fat than any other pepperoni.
Why Should You Use an Air Fryer to Make This Omelet?
The reasons to use an air fryer for this recipe are straightforward. First of all, you are adding pepperoni in your omelet, and they will not cook properly with the omelet by using other means of cooking. When you make an omelet in a pan, there are a lot of chances of burning it from one side. You don’t have to face this problem when using your air fryer. You can make it in an air fryer maintaining a perfectly round shape. You don’t have to flip the omelet. Therefore, there are no chances of breaking it.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Zucchini & Apple Bread
Air Fryer Pepperoni Omelet
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray When your omelet gets cooked, take it out of the air fryer and let its it for a few moments. This will remove the entrapped steam and have the perfect texture.
- 4 eggs Before serving the omelet, cut it into slices like your pizza and serve with ketchup or other dipping sauce.
- 2 tbsp milk
- pinch salt
- as required ground black pepper
- 8-10 turkey pepperoni slices
- Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs and whisk well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently stir to combine.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into equal-sized wedges and serve.
Leave a Reply