This is what we call an air fryer trout frittata! Some might also call it a quiche or an omelet, but whatever you call it, it’s a delicious breakfast. It’s a low-carb air fryer meal that everybody loves because it’s packed with eggs, cheese, and vegetables.
Trust Frittata is a quick, easy, and protein-rich breakfast that takes only 25 minutes to cook. Keto, low-carb, and gluten-free diets can all include it.
What If You Do Not Have Air Fryer Pan to Use?
Until now, I had never considered preparing eggs in the air fryer. Who’d have guessed it would be that simple and time-saving? I recently purchased an air fryer accessory kit (the most economical one) and wanted to test out those pans. But don’t worry if you don’t have any of these fancy accessories of an air fryer. You can employ any heat-resistant oven-safe cookware and pans that you usually utilize in the oven. Just ensure they fit in the air fryer basket and that the basket is completely closed.
How to Serve Trout Frittata?
Most of the people like frittata with salad. Some people prefer tomato soup, whereas I prefer a slice of bread or buns. I recommend making your sides quickly and easily.
Can I Meal Prep the Air Fryer Trout Frittata?
Frittatas are a delicious and easy-to-prepare breakfast. This frittata can quickly be cooked in the air fryer, then sliced into individual servings, and packed into meal prep boxes or wrapped in plastic. Then, whenever you need a complete and nutritious breakfast on the go, just grab a piece. Eat it chilled or warm; either way, it’s excellent!
Is It Possible to Freeze Air Fryer Trout Frittata?
Why not? You may wrap it in plastic (must be freezer-safe) and aluminum foil and preserve it for no more than three months in the freezer.
Simply place the frittata in the refrigerator the night before you need it to defrost. It’s straightforward!
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Trout Frittata
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 6 eggs
- ½ tbsp horseradish sauce
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- 2 hot-smoked trout fillets chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill chopped
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and sauté the onion for about 4-5minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile ,in a bowl, mix together the eggs, horseradish sauce, and crème fraiche.
- In the bottom of a baking dish, place the cooked onion.
- top with the egg mixture, followed by trout and fresh dill.
- Gently pus the trout pieces into the egg mixture.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside for about 5 minutes before serving.