Are you looking for an impressive, yet easy-to-make dinner dish? Look no further! These crispy chicken thighs require just a few simple ingredients, and transform basic chicken into something special.
We’ll be making delicious marinated chicken thighs that are perfectly seasoned and deliciously juicy on the inside with a lightly golden and crisp exterior – perfect for topping off salads or sprucing up ordinary sandwiches. Keep reading to learn how to make these mouthwatering chicken thighs in no time!
Why Do MyChicken Thighs Become Dry and Chewy?
To ensure that the chicken thighs remain juicy and tender, it’s important to not overcook them. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken thighs, which should reach 165°F. You can also marinate the chicken thighs in a mixture of buttermilk, garlic, and spices for a few hours before cooking. This will help to tenderize the chicken and add more flavor.
Can I Make Crispy Chicken Thighs in An Air Fryer?
Yes, you can make crispy chicken thighs in an air fryer. Simply coat the chicken in the dry rub and flour mixture, and then place the chicken in the air fryer basket. Spray the chicken with cooking spray and cook at 375°F for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is crispy and cooked through.
What Can I Serve with Crispy Chicken Thighs?
Crispy chicken thighs can be served with a variety of side dishes, such as mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad. A creamy coleslaw or macaroni and cheese would also be a delicious accompaniment.
How Can I Store Leftover Crispy Chicken Thighs?
You can store leftover crispy chicken thighs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, place the chicken in a preheated oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
More Poultry Recipes
Crispy Chicken Thighs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp dried thyme crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 6(5-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Arrange a rack onto a parchment paper-linedbaking sheet.
- In a shallow dish, place mayonnaise, egg, hotsauce, and mustard, and mix well.
- Place breadcrumbs, thyme, spices, salt, andblack pepper in a separate shallow dish and mix well.
- Dip each chicken thigh into egg mixture andthen, coat with spice mixture.
- Arrange the chicken thighs onto the preparedbaking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the chicken thighs from oven and allowthem to cool slightly before serving.