Imagine biting into a creamy and dreamy no-bake cheesecake that is bursting with the fresh and tangy flavor of strawberries. Our No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is the perfect dessert for any occasion, whether it’s a summer picnic or a special celebration. Made with simple ingredients and a graham cracker crust, this cheesecake is sure to impress your guests and become a new family favorite. With its delicate texture and luscious flavor, it’s a dessert that’s hard to resist.
Can I use different types of berries for this recipe?
Yes, you can use any type of berry you like for this recipe. Berries like blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries would also work well. You can also mix different berries to create a unique flavor. If using frozen berries, make sure to thaw them and drain off any excess liquid before adding them to the cheesecake mixture.
Is No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake nutritious?
Strawberries, the main ingredient in our No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe, are an excellent source of vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps boost the immune system and protect against cell damage. They are also a manganese source, which is important for bone health, and contain small amounts of other minerals and vitamins such as folate, potassium, and vitamin K.
Cheesecake, which is the main ingredient in this recipe, made with low-fat cream cheese, can be a good calcium source, which is important for strong bones and teeth, and protein, which is important for maintaining muscle mass.
The graham crackers crust is a good source of whole grains, which can provide a good source of fiber, B vitamins, and minerals such as iron and zinc.
More Dessert Recipes
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- ¾ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp unslated butter melted
- 2 cups fresh strawberries huled and sliced
- 1½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- For crust: in afood processor, add the coconut, sunflower seeds, Erythritol and salt and pulseuntil a fine crumb like mixture is formed.
- While motor isrunning, add the butter and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer themixture into a 9-inch pie dish and with your hands, press the mixture in thebottom and up sides of pie dish.
- With a paper towelwipe out the blender.
- Now in theblender, add the strawberries, lemon juice, stevia and salt and pulse until apuree forms.
- Transfer thestrawberry puree into a bowl.
- In another bowl,add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add the vanillastevia and heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Add the strawberrypuree mixture and mix until well combined.
- Place thestrawberry mixture over the crust mixture evenly and freeze for at least 4-8hours.
- Remove from thefreezer and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into 8 equal-sized slices and serve.